Required Client Documentation To Receive Assistance


Personal ID (All adults in household)

       * Driver's License or
       * Photo ID

Proof of Residence in our service area (All adults in household)

       * Utility Bill (water, gas, electric) 

       * Lease/Rental Agreement

       * If you currently live with someone and do not receive a bill in your name, a piece of junk mail                     addressed to you will be accepted.

Proof of Income (All adults in household)

      * Pay statement

      * Government award letter (SSI, SSD, Medicaid, Child Support)
      * Letter from employer signed and dated with salary amount if paid in cash

Additionally required in order for every adult/child to receive our services

       * Social Security card (All adults in household) or

       * Birth Certificate or

       * Medicaid award letter with adult/child's name 

Documentos Requeridos del Cliente Para Recibir Asistencia

Identificacion Personal con foto (Todos adultos en el hogar)

        * Licencia de Conducir 

        * ID con foto

Prueba de Residencia en nuestra area de servicio (Todos adultos en el hogar)

        * Factura de Servicios Publicos (agua, gas, electricidad)

        * Recibo de alquiler

        * Carta de beneficio del gobierno

        * Si usted vive con alguien y no recibe facturas una carta "junk" con su nombre sera aceptada

Prueba de Ingresos (Todos adultos en el hogar)

        * Talon de cheque

        * Carta de beneficio del gobierno

        * Carta firmada y fechada de su lugar de empieo con su salario


Requisitos para que sus hijos reciban nuestros servicios 

        * Tarjeta de Seguro Social (Todos adultos en el hogar)

        * Certificado de nacimiento

        * Carta de Medicaid con los nombres de los adultos/ninos 

Any questions call 817-295-6252 or email assistance@yourharvesthouse.org